- No information
Google Drive is a file storage and synchronization service developed by Google. Launched on April 24, 2012, Google Drive allows users to store files on their servers, synchronize files across devices, and share files. In addition to a website, Google Drive offers apps with offline capabilities for Windows and macOS computers, and Android and iOS smartphones and tablets. Google Drive encompasses Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides, an office suite that permits collaborative editing of documents, spreadsheets, presentations, drawings, forms, and more. Files created and edited through the office suite are saved in Google Drive.
- Store and share files without storage limitation.
- Unlimited data storage for services: Photos, Gmail,...
- Unlimited bandwidth, fast download speed.
- Can use all Google services.
- Sharing your file fast.
Who can use?
- Anyone who needs to store and share with your friends..
You should not:
Like all other hosting services.
- Do not upload copyright data.
- Do not upload porn.
- Do not upload malicious files.
- In fact, you don't do these things list above, don't worry about your G Suite account.
- Currently, we are providing these domains listed below:
- If you have domain and you want to use it for email account, I will support you with an small fee.
- Allow to connect Team Drive with your current Gmail account.
- Reset password if you have forgotten.
- Price 500.000 Vietnam Dong and you can pay via wired transfer and Momo.
- After successful payment, you will receive an email including your G Suite account information within 24 hours (usually takes 5 to 10 minutes).